Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Flashpoints

Dazag
    Admin

Re: Flashpoints

Post  Dazag on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:56 am

I know what you are talking about and that means you have no social skills what so ever. Thing is if you can't talk your way out of sh!t, life will only be harder... Hehe... "Hard"... *Picks own nose*
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm

I don't need to talk my way out of things if I never have to get in them.I am a Christian and I belive that most messes that are shuved into your face , that you have to lie or argue about are useualy your own fault.
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 am

That doesn't mean you are Christian, it means you are an idiot. (I'm sorry but it's true) This is life, religion has very little to do about life, Only the after life is what is important, if you go to hell, if you go to heaven or if you just die.
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:28 am

Dazag wrote:That doesn't mean you are Christian, it means you are an idiot. (I'm sorry but it's true) This is life, religion has very little to do about life, Only the after life is what is important, if you go to hell, if you go to heaven or if you just die.

Well it doesn't mean you are an idiot perché, it just means that you are incorrect because if life throws somthing at you, lucky or unlucky, it will come and bite you in the ass, wether or not you are honest or if you lie. Lying is bad and I will admit that. But if you closely examine the "Thou shalt bare false witness" it doesn't mean you shouldn't lie, it means you shouldn't frame people for doing somthing that you did and lying about it. NOT that lying in general is agianst the will of god.
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 am

To be honest and to have an honor life doesn't mean you will have a rich life but i believe many persons will appreciate you and more important you will die in peace knowing that you have been an honorable person of course luck is important in life but is something you will have there for good or for bad sometimes you have to lie for your own good but if you are still honest well the constituencies might be worse but you will be remember as i have said an honest and a person with honor. I am not christian but between all the religions is my favorite (less fanatic)
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Well I don't want to argue with you ,but I will share the word with you.God has said that he has a plan for each and everyone of us, and that it is our choice to follow it. He will never force you to love Him in return, or make you be His servant .You might ask "What does this have to do with my life and the way things happen to me?" Well you see God intends that we as his people go out into the world and share the gospel with the unbelievers. As it may be true that in the end it is where it matters most, it still matters on what we do hear on Earth. Not by good works or nice things but of the condition of our heart and soul. We don't get to heaven just by helping others or being nice, we act upon what God has called our hearts to do, and I know that God has one for you to.I know far to many people who say,"I'm not a religious person",or"Religion has very little to do with our life on Earth."Well let me tell you mt friend Religion is a horrible thing. God didn't send Jesus to die for use so that we would become a RELIGION. The world that we live in has given Christianity the title of "Religion", but this is not true.Our Faith is on a personal level were each of us have a relationship with Jesus and God. I would have to admit that the church has become polluted with this horrible disease,but it's still is standing strong in most parts.To finish,the lying factor, I would have to say is a subject that I would have to do reserch on.I am not yet completly enlighted to all the wonders the Bible has to hold.

I realy hope that this might help you Dezeg in understanding from where my heart is and where I hope yours will be one day to.May God bless you my friend.
    NightPr0wler
    Topic Posting Engineer

Post  NightPr0wler on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:17 am

Flashpoints look nice Very Happy
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 am

Night happy to see u again i thought you left us ; and Ben just to end this (i dont want to continue with these things unless you want i never get sick of discussions ) i think we dont have a destiny except the one u choose i believe jesus was a good man a man who wanted universal peace and join all the humans (that is a blasfemy i believe but ...) And i think doing good things is the point of life but i have decide to enter politics i want to change at least spain for good (is becoming shit ) is that my porpuse in life i dont know but i think we what we are isnt the soul we arent that but the brain we are that (that what i believe i was once christian but why doesnt he send another Jesus ?)
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Well you might think that the following is kind of dark but keep in mind that I have viking blood so I'm allowed to say shit like this:

You die. That's it. You don't need peace of death since you die. Some thing depend on how you die, if you have a sickness and have time to repent, you should do so. If you are being chased by a serial killer, best thing to do is fight him back with take him/her on and go down with honour since you would've died anyway. If you are dying of old age, it means that you have been able to live with the lies and therefore you are okay with it untill the last breath. I'm a Christian, but I don't really care about this stuff. I live my life I do what I want (As allowed by law because I want to live my life with freedom, not by playing a "Don't drop the soap" minigame.) and when I die, I will be able to see for sure if or if not God and Jesus will accept me.

Remeber these words if you are Christan:

Jesus died for our sins, if you don't commit any sins, Jesus died for nothing.
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:52 pm

We all commit sins. Non of us our perfect.
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 am

That's exactly my point.
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 am

Well I think that you have confused me to no point of return, so I'll just leave this conversation, if its alright with you. Question Question Question Question Question Neutral Neutral
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Question
    triniwasp
    Forum Troll

Post  triniwasp on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Dazag wrote:And get some grammar help, I can barely understand you.

lol!

Dazag wrote:That doesn't mean you are Christian, it means you are an idiot. (I'm sorry but it's true) This is life, religion has very little to do about life, Only the after life is what is important, if you go to hell, if you go to heaven or if you just die.

lol! Twisted Evil

triniwasp
    Forum Troll

Post  triniwasp on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 pm

<wipingTearsFromEyes>We all need to keep an open mind; question our own convictions at least as often as we question those of others.</wipingTearsFromEyes>
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:15 pm

We've missed you, man. You've missed some crazeh sheet while you were gone.. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!!! *Ex girlfriend flashback* O.O
    triniwasp
    Forum Troll

Post  triniwasp on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Buried in work, old parents, wife, kids ect...you know. What did I miss?
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:50 am

Alot O.O There is a meeting today (Saturday 12/03/11) at 6:00 Matts time. We'll catch you up there.
    triniwasp
    Forum Troll

Post  triniwasp on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am

Dazag wrote:Alot O.O There is a meeting today (Saturday 12/03/11) at 6:00 Matts time. We'll catch you up there.
    skype?
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 am

Skype >Very Happy
    triniwasp
    Forum Troll

Post  triniwasp on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 am

I'll try to make it, thanks for the heads up.
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 am

Np, bud Wink I mean butt. Very Happy
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:26 pm

wow ATTON!! i like that guy are u going to be a smuggler?
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 pm

we need some that is for sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:10 pm