Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Enemies???

Dazag
    Admin

Re: Enemies???

Post  Dazag on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 am

There is a possibility, but that is VERY doubtful seeing as how this is an MMO. But I think you can maybe board NPC ships but probobly not player ships.

-PEACE!
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 am

i prefer being in land than in space (in land i can run away jajaja) it was a joke im a very brave soldier my grand-grandfather was a general
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm

I have no idea what the heck that is suposed to have to do with anything but... Kudos Smile
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm

General for which army?
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:26 am

Must... Resist... Urge... To make an inappropriate joke.... Urge... RISING..... URGE... RISING!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa-gone.
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:49 pm

well in spanish army this are the ranks and how can many can be

-King(1)
    -General(1)
    -Coronel(dont know)
    -Commander(dot know)
    etc

he fought with Franco and when this one was dictator he was name general (second in command of all the Spanish army)
    amishbender

Post  amishbender on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 pm

They are all the same, but the king is not.
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 pm

really ? oh thats because you DONT HAVE king how many countries are left with kings?
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm

How many countries have their self-respect left? HUH?!?!?!

Ohhhh *SNAP*
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am

Dazag wrote:How many countries have their self-respect left? HUH?!?!?!

Ohhhh *SNAP*

what do you mean by that? self- respect left? expalin yourself
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 am

Do you know what the word "Politics" means? No? Political people are evil, they might not seem like it, but they are. Self Respect is when you can show yourself some respect or have confidance in yourself and others.
    Due to "Politics" many people can't trust each other, making them doubt everyone around them and that is just sad. Did that awnser your question?
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 am

Dazag wrote:Do you know what the word "Politics" means? No? Political people are evil, they might not seem like it, but they are. Self Respect is when you can show yourself some respect or have confidance in yourself and others.
    Due to "Politics" many people can't trust each other, making them doubt everyone around them and that is just sad. Did that awnser your question?

it answer my question but i dont understand you question still for example spain has lost it but thats now we may recover it Canada hasnt lost it as many others so what do you mean by that yeah i know the politicians lie usually but what does have to do with the country? it has to if the president is idiot or intelligent and so on but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont understand self-respect? tell me what do you mean the solf respect of a country WITH EXAMPLES PLEASE
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:43 am

Fernando Grey wrote:
    Dazag wrote:Do you know what the word "Politics" means? No? Political people are evil, they might not seem like it, but they are. Self Respect is when you can show yourself some respect or have confidance in yourself and others.

it answer my question but i dont understand you question still for example spain has lost it but thats now we may recover it Canada hasnt lost it as many others so what do you mean by that yeah i know the politicians lie usually but what does have to do with the country? it has to if the president is idiot or intelligent and so on but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont understand self-respect? tell me what do you mean the solf respect of a country WITH EXAMPLES PLEASE

Having a king is stupid, since most Kings are spoiled and stupid. Presidents are not spoiled (normally), but they sure as hell are stupid. The Self-Respect of a country is how noble it still is. Spain has not lost it's Self-respect since it's still noble and a great place to visit, and it's politic side is not too bad. Iceland is hanging on a thread because of the stupid Brits. The Brits have COMPLETELY lost it's self-respect, REASON: They pick on a country that's much smaller, has under 350,000 people AND they still claim to their senile Queen.

1... 2... 3... If you can't see, well then **** me... (Please don't O.o)
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 am

Having a king is stupid, since most Kings are spoiled and stupid. Presidents are not spoiled (normally), but they sure as hell are stupid. The Self-Respect of a country is how noble it still is. Spain has not lost it's Self-respect since it's still noble and a great place to visit, and it's politic side is not too bad. Iceland is hanging on a thread because of the stupid Brits. The Brits have COMPLETELY lost it's self-respect, REASON: They pick on a country that's much smaller, has under 350,000 people AND they still claim to their senile Queen.

1... 2... 3... If you can't see, well then **** me... (Please don't O.o)[/quote]

well i just have search in safari why you dont like britons and well what i have understand is these

Iceland has been a country control by others nations in WW2 UK invaded Iceland then US took control finally Iceland economics life mainly of fishing and in 2006 there was a problem that Britons wanted to have more fishing space? well let me say that the monarchy of UK has always been one of the best in the world well there are always problems with fishing but you will know better than me of what is going on up there having those half communists as presidents in spain is disgusting you cant imagine the lies they can say (everyone lie) but these one more they say that the poor countries are poor because the modern ones exploits them NOW and the you should be muslim instead of cristian Reason: the Christianity is an old fashion religion but the muslim one is a modern one (have you ever hear something more..... no words)
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 am

Ever heard of somthing called ICESAVE? It's britans little way of stealing from the Citizens of Iceland while private banks stole their money.

AS FOR THE MUSLIN PIECE OF SH!T: (Sorreh for caps but you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Iceland -.-")

Iceland has a LEGENDARY religion, Goðatrúin (LegendReligion)
    It's the Legendary and most powerful Vikings wich used to be the old gods of Iceland, we were changed to Christianity because of the Danish king. We were invaided by door-to-door Christians that tried to change us. 79% of them died brutally. This was around the year 1000 AC. and we were under the Danish king, NOT the US or the UK.

Look at a map and see where Iceland is located, it's the perfect millitary station. It's close to the USA, Russia, UK, China(Less, lol) and Germany. We didn't even have an army, they invaided us and fought here. However that was good because they left the Barracks and because of that, the homeless had a home.

I don't hate the brittish, or any other country for that matter, it's only that the brittish GOVERMENT is dumb as f***
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

man you will not may be liking this chat at all but wow im liking it how much history you know! very good man ; well im not catholic but is the religion i most prefer i know Christians burnt people and so on ( in spain it has a huge impact the catholic monarchs decided to turn everyone to the catholic church have you read the book Kot is good and about the old viking religion... you are talking about the one of Odin Thor Loki Freya.... Ragnarok... have you play age of mythology?
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Óðinn, Þór, Loki and Freyja.

Óðinn: is a major god in Norse mythology and the ruler of Asgard.
    Þór: is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, destruction, fertility, healing, and the protection of mankind.
    Loki: is a god or jötunn (or both). Loki is the son of Fárbauti and Laufey, and the brother of Helblindi and Býleistr. By the jötunn Angrboða, Loki is the father of Hel, the wolf Fenrir, and the world serpent Jörmungandr. By Sigyn, Loki is the father of Nari and/or Narfi. And with the stallion Svaðilfari as the father, Loki gave birth—in the form of a mare—to the eight-legged horse Sleipnir. In addition, Loki is referred to as the father of Váli in the Prose Edda.
    Freyja: is a goddess associated with love, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death.

Yes, this is Wiki'd but I know these things already and F*** I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE IT BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH TO TELL XD
    If you want to learn more, try downloading a documentary of The Norse Mythology.

Link:

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/the-viking-way-bbc-radio-4-documentary-t593429.html
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh and btw, I do enjoy these posts, just kind of annoying how you don't understand exactly what is going on and I have to feed it to you xD
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm

dont worry im a bit silly but not idiot i believe Razz just be patient (a little)
    well you didnt answer "have you played age of mythology ?"
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 pm

No, to be completely honest I have no EFFHing idea what the EFFH it is >.>
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 pm

sry man but i prefer your last avatar than this one
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 pm

I see Fernado Grey dissin' my avatar and I'm like: F*** you~~~ F*-F*** you~~~

*Sung in the chourus of the Forget You song.*
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Dazag wrote:I see Fernado Grey dissin' my avatar and I'm like: F*** you~~~ F*-F*** you~~~

*Sung in the chourus of the Forget You song.*

did u? o then its nice but still prfer the other one Razz
    Dazag
    Admin

Post  Dazag on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm

AND I'M LIKE F*** YOU Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
    Fernando Grey

Post  Fernando Grey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:43 pm

i think something is going wrong dazag we are the only 2 chatting (and for a time) where is everyone else?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:31 am