Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month


    what race and ac

    Share

    Poll

    what race and ac

    [ 2 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 7
    avatar
    [AT]shabb3
    Moderator

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 23
    Location : baldwin,ny

    what race and ac

    Post  [AT]shabb3 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 am

    well if you going to be a trooper what combo of species and ac are you going to be
    avatar
    amishbender
    Moderator

    Posts : 1457
    Join date : 2010-09-11
    Age : 23
    Location : OIB North Carolina

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amishbender on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

    I want to be human van
    avatar
    Shanks
    Admin

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-08-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Boston, Massachusetts

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Shanks on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 pm

    most likely human but we will see i'm going to play around with it for awhile just to make sure i get my main exactly the way i want. off course i'm going to want to change it after everyone does that
    -_- it just happens that way oh well i'll still make my guy bad ass.
    avatar
    Dazag
    Admin

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2010-12-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Iceland

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Dazag on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 pm

    A human Vanguard makes more sense. It's more of on actual Advanced Recon Clone Trooper Razz
    avatar
    nause180
    Respected

    Posts : 212
    Join date : 2011-08-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Colorado

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  nause180 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 pm

    is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to
    avatar
    Dazag
    Admin

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2010-12-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Iceland

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Dazag on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm

    nause180 wrote:is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to

    ARC Troopers = Advanced Recon Clone Troopers.

    They fight as a squad, it's the most elite squad of clone troopers in the clone wars. They don't be riding solo.
    avatar
    nause180
    Respected

    Posts : 212
    Join date : 2011-08-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Colorado

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  nause180 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm

    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to

    ARC Troopers = Advanced Recon Clone Troopers.

    They fight as a squad, it's the most elite squad of clone troopers in the clone wars. They don't be riding solo.
    actually they ARC troopers fought by themselves they were pretty much raw jango, the RCs were the ones in squads of 4
    avatar
    Dazag
    Admin

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2010-12-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Iceland

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Dazag on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to

    ARC Troopers = Advanced Recon Clone Troopers.

    They fight as a squad, it's the most elite squad of clone troopers in the clone wars. They don't be riding solo.
    actually they ARC troopers fought by themselves they were pretty much raw jango, the RCs were the ones in squads of 4

    ARC Troopers were in a 4 man squad, they fought for the jedi.
    avatar
    nause180
    Respected

    Posts : 212
    Join date : 2011-08-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Colorado

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  nause180 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to

    ARC Troopers = Advanced Recon Clone Troopers.

    They fight as a squad, it's the most elite squad of clone troopers in the clone wars. They don't be riding solo.
    actually they ARC troopers fought by themselves they were pretty much raw jango, the RCs were the ones in squads of 4

    ARC Troopers were in a 4 man squad, they fought for the jedi.
    i may be wrong, but im just repeating what Karen Traviss wrote... and she said that the ARCs were lone wolves
    avatar
    Dazag
    Admin

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2010-12-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Iceland

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Dazag on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 am

    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to

    ARC Troopers = Advanced Recon Clone Troopers.

    They fight as a squad, it's the most elite squad of clone troopers in the clone wars. They don't be riding solo.
    actually they ARC troopers fought by themselves they were pretty much raw jango, the RCs were the ones in squads of 4

    ARC Troopers were in a 4 man squad, they fought for the jedi.
    i may be wrong, but im just repeating what Karen Traviss wrote... and she said that the ARCs were lone wolves

    And she is an idiot. ARC Troopers fought in 4 man squads agianst the droid army. They used to go on hunt missions to destroy shit. Hell, they were even sent on an assasination mission to kill General Grevious.
    avatar
    nause180
    Respected

    Posts : 212
    Join date : 2011-08-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Colorado

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  nause180 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 am

    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:
    nause180 wrote:is there just an RC type? cuz those ARC toopers be riding solo on every mission. at least the RCs have companions to talk to

    ARC Troopers = Advanced Recon Clone Troopers.

    They fight as a squad, it's the most elite squad of clone troopers in the clone wars. They don't be riding solo.
    actually they ARC troopers fought by themselves they were pretty much raw jango, the RCs were the ones in squads of 4
    you should read the republic commando series
    ARC Troopers were in a 4 man squad, they fought for the jedi.
    i may be wrong, but im just repeating what Karen Traviss wrote... and she said that the ARCs were lone wolves

    And she is an idiot. ARC Troopers fought in 4 man squads agianst the droid army. They used to go on hunt missions to destroy shit. Hell, they were even sent on an assasination mission to kill General Grevious.
    avatar
    Shanks
    Admin

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-08-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Boston, Massachusetts

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Shanks on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 pm

    hold on those troopers where on a recon mission to safe a grandmaster jedi who loses almost all his padawans lol sooo sad. but yeah those we're arc troopers the best of the best like the top navy seals fucken like black ops shit.

    also the troopers who entered the city we're a platoon of arc troopers like in military operations they don't always go in 4 man squads theres a company ect w/e the count is i forget.
    avatar
    amishbender
    Moderator

    Posts : 1457
    Join date : 2010-09-11
    Age : 23
    Location : OIB North Carolina

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amishbender on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:56 pm

    There was either 8-12 in the group of troopers.

    amjazzar
    L33T H4X0R

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-09-08
    Age : 36
    Location : USF

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amjazzar on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 pm

    I want to be either a human or a wookie Smuggler. Wookies can use bowcasters for a weapon. The reason why I would choose Smuggler is because I had to do a report on drug smuggling.


    Last edited by amjazzar on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

    amjazzar
    L33T H4X0R

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-09-08
    Age : 36
    Location : USF

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amjazzar on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

    OK, I probably will be a Twi'Lek, a humanoid that looks a little bit like a tree.


    Last edited by amjazzar on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Shanks
    Admin

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-08-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Boston, Massachusetts

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Shanks on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:29 pm

    be a gunslinger we could use dps assassins good damage i think we should have a separate squad for assassin groups = smugglers. this way we can have someone attacking the enemy's back well troopers come in for a heavy assault.

    amjazzar
    L33T H4X0R

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-09-08
    Age : 36
    Location : USF

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amjazzar on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:27 pm

    I will probably be a Zabrak.
    I do not like the dark side.
    I will be a Jedi who has good defense.


    Last edited by amjazzar on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    nause180
    Respected

    Posts : 212
    Join date : 2011-08-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Colorado

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  nause180 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:40 pm

    if you dont like he dark side why are you goin g to be a zabrak? it might just be me but to me the face of the sith is a zabrak *darth maul*
    avatar
    marriixx
    Newbie-pie

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-10-13

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  marriixx on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:29 pm

    Human vanguard da best
    avatar
    Dazag
    Admin

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2010-12-31
    Age : 28
    Location : Iceland

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Dazag on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:35 pm

    Not a bad choice at all ;P

    amjazzar
    L33T H4X0R

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-09-08
    Age : 36
    Location : USF

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amjazzar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm

    Twi'lek rather than a human or a Miraluka

    Sage with the Advanced Defense
    avatar
    amishbender
    Moderator

    Posts : 1457
    Join date : 2010-09-11
    Age : 23
    Location : OIB North Carolina

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  amishbender on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm

    Why a tree?

    Sponsored content

    Re: what race and ac

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:04 am